Since 2002 Curatio International Foundation attracts interns from around the world, studying at masters or Ph.D. level and are interested to have the first-hand experience in the real-life setting and to contribute to the research projects implemented by the organization.
Timing of the Internships
Summer internship (June through September) from 1 to 4 month
Winter internship (December through February) from 2 to 8 weeks
Who can apply
- Master level students
- PhD Students
CIF provides following to the interns
- Office space and access to internet communication and office equipment;
- Access to on-line library with more than 8,000 information resources and in 30 different languages;
- Internship coordinator, who provides continuous guidance around the research topic and support to an intern during their stay in Georgia and after their departure, during scientific paper preparation;
- Logistical support prior to arrival to Georgia and during their stay, which includes following but not limited to: acceptance letter to facilitate obtaining travel grants from different donors, support for accommodation in Tbilisi-Georgia, guidance for travel, etc.
- Block grant in the amount of 500 USD will be provided to intern arriving for the period of 8 or more weeks. Shorter internships will receive 300 USD as a one-time payment. The Grants are indented to supplement lodging expenses.
- Grants are issued upon completion of the internship outputs.
The Benefits to Interns are
- Apply knowledge and research skills in issues important for low and middle income countries;
- Access to the primary research data;
- Contribute and become one of the authors of a scientific paper;
- Interact with the professionals informing policy making process;
- Visit country of Georgia well known for its beautiful nature, history, culture, hospitality, wine and cuisine.
Interns will be given right to use the data for their dissertation or course paper, per university’s requirement, but the rights will be ONLY transferred for the pre-agreed scientific work which will be elaborated in the International Research Exchange Agreement between CIF and the intern.
The presentation will tell you what is our internship all about.